Insulated LRP (Laminated Roof Panel) – Metals USA’s insulated LRP roof panels are made with an EPS (Expanded Polystyrene) foam core. EPS is a high-performance insulation specified by architects nationwide for many of today’s energy efficient homes. Using these insulated panels with our patio components will create a strong, durable Patio Cover or carport
Roll Formed Patio Covers- “Flat pan” or “W pan” Patio Cover/carports provide economical, solid shade that protects you and your home from inclement weather and harmful UV rays while also providing shade for relaxing.
Deluxe (lattice wrap) - Combine solid insulated LRP with embossed aluminum rafters to give enhanced dimension and style to your new Patio Cover.
Insulated LRP (Laminated Roof Panel) provide the following benefits
- Maintenance Free
- Fits Any Structure – 3” – 6” Insulated Panels
- Triple Internal gutter system – Gable application
- Flush Mount, Full Length Skylight – No Fasteners to see
- No framing to see – Panels available with electrical raceway
- Great insulation value – Great for patio covers and carports
- Great for patio rooms and sunrooms – ICBO approved
- Protected by multiple patents – Blocks the harsh sun
- No condensation buildup – Much cooler than metal panels
are an open design for those who like the shade without the darkening of a solid awning. Our lattice awnings provide flexibility to customize the amount of shade from 40% – 60% or any combination of shade and sunlight you desire. Our Lattice Awnings are manufactured to provide years of comfort and peace of mind with little to no maintenance. We can provide you with a basic lattice awning to a fully customized installation that will suit your homes architectural style and your personal taste. To find out more info or to request a free estimate on your new Lattice Awning click here